Événements liés
  • Calgary Meet and Greet: juillet 24, 2010
Pages: [1]   Bas de page
«Imprimer»
Auteur Fil de discussion: Calgary - Meet and Greet - July 24th  (Lu 254 fois)
JasonCarr
Forum Member

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: 12 juillet 2010, 10:13:02 »

The Next meet-up will be held on July 24th at the Oolong teahouse in Kensington. (#110 10th Avenue NW)

It will be an informal gathering aimed at getting Pirate Party members as well as non-members together for discussion. There is no set agenda but we are hoping for a decent turnout. I will also be bringing some sort of card or placard which says Pirate Party on it so that if you have never been to a meeting before we should be easy to spot.

Here is the face book event for the meet up...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140230642655059

Citation
Join members of the Pirate Party of Canada and filesharers from Calgary at the Oolong Tea House in Kensington to enjoy food and drink, while discussing and learning about filesharing, bill C-32, and whatever else you feel like discussing.

As well, here is a flyer that can be printed out and put up around Calgary if anyone is interested in doing so. I will be putting up a few myself.

Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: 23 juillet 2010, 09:10:30 »

For clarification (and those who don't want to click the Facebook link), this event will begin at 3:00 pm.
Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: 25 juillet 2010, 02:38:34 »

How'd it go?
JasonCarr
Forum Member

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: 25 juillet 2010, 12:14:07 »

Quite well in fact. A few more folks showed up this time and a lot of really good ideas came out of it. There was some discussion on the rally and what we can do it get a bigger attendance this time and, in addition, we decided to setup a table at the upcoming anarchist book fair in Calgary to spread the word about the pirate party and the rally. The timing of the book fair works out really well since it is a week before the rally.

It does mean a lot of work ahead for the Calgary group but I believe that we are up for it.
Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #4 le: 25 juillet 2010, 05:03:54 »

Sounds great! If you get a decent turnout at the book fair, you might want to schedule regular meetings like we have in Edmonton (2nd and 4th Saturdays) to keep things moving. Even though we don't have much turnout at biweekly meetings, it's a good way to keep people in the loop if they can't make it to a particular meeting.
Pages: [1]   Haut de page
«Imprimer»

Aller à: