Pages: [1]   Bas de page
«Imprimer»
Auteur Fil de discussion: [CANDIDATE] Mike Bleskie ("Zblewski") - Director at Large  (Lu 336 fois)
Mike Bleskie
English PR Director
PPCA Representative

Wiara i wolność.
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: 19 juillet 2010, 10:28:12 »

I wish to stand as a candidate for Director in the upcoming election. I acclaim that I am 18 years of age (3/14/1992), am a Canadian Citizen who maintains residence in Canada, and am a member of the Pirate Party of Canada in good standing.

My Background
I'm Mike Bleskie, and I am a resident of Greater Sudbury, Ontario, born and raised. I'm a recent graduate of Lockerby Composite School, and for the past while, I have been getting quite involved in politics, on the federal and the municipal level. I am currently involved in helping operate two municipal campaigns, one for the Mayor of Greater Sudbury, the other my father's bid to become an  alderman. I also might run for the local English school board myself. I was an original member, helping to start the party before any form of the Pirate Party was in existence a year and a half ago. I am proud member #7 of the PPCA. I continue to have a complete belief in the party, and I hope to continue to share in its' growth.

Why I'm Running
I remain one of the most active members in the party, though not as active as Nuitari or Mikkel Paulson. I helped start this party because I believe in the freedom of culture and technology, and I feel that the PPCA needs to stand as a respectful party which will not waver on technological and cultural issues. Since I live in Sudbury, I'm not able to get together with large groups of members, and so I volunteer my time in the PR side of the party. I have a vision for the PR operations of the party, and a lot of plans. I am in the process of creating a proper guide to public affairs and the party. The message of the party must be clear and resolute, and that is why I feel that I need to step in with whatever time I have. I am always around, and I maintain communications with the party on a constant basis.

I'm available to answer any questions.
« Dernière édition: 31 juillet 2010, 01:12:32 par Sean Hunt »

Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: 20 juillet 2010, 01:44:31 »

I'll gladly second your application, Mike. It was a pleasure to meet you a few weeks back. I'm not sure that you're cut out for front-line public relations work, but you've got a lot to offer in terms of strategy, drive, and vision.
Sean Hunt
Meeting Chairman
PPCA Representative

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: 20 juillet 2010, 05:31:50 »

Just to clarify - you are running just for Director at Large, correct?
Mike Bleskie
English PR Director
PPCA Representative

Wiara i wolność.
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: 21 juillet 2010, 10:01:46 »

Indeed.

Mike Bleskie
English PR Director
PPCA Representative

Wiara i wolność.
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #4 le: 31 juillet 2010, 09:34:35 »

If anyone has private questions, I am also open to emails at [email protected].

Jay Frank
Forum Member

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #5 le: 1 ao�t 2010, 05:42:11 »

I'd love to read your ideas and see your visible participation in the CRTC consultations on "Obligation To Serve".

https://www.pirateparty.ca/forum/index.php?topic=339.0

Thank you in advance for your time.

Jay

The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.
-Plato
Pages: [1]   Haut de page
«Imprimer»

Aller à: