Pages: [1]   Bas de page
«Imprimer»
Auteur Fil de discussion: Thank you for your support  (Lu 166 fois)
Jake Daynes
Private Investigator
PPCA Representative

Jake - Ãœber Cool in his PPCA kit.
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: 9 d�cembre 2010, 05:26:03 »

I would like to take a minute to formally thank everybody who has supported this party and me throughout my time as Leader, and since then, Director. As of this morning, I have handed in my resignation as Director of the Party, but will still take an active interest in the Party.

Unfortunately the rest of my life is not so kind as to supply me with enough time to assist shaping this Party as a Director, I will however, continue to support the party and act under the PR committee when time permits.

The only thing I can humbly say is this:

Thank you all for your support, and lets help each other make things change for the better.

Sincerely,
Jake Daynes

Jake Daynes

From Port to port, From Sea to Sea
Your rights matter, You matter.
Vote Pirate
Mike Bleskie
English PR Director
PPCA Representative

Wiara i wolność.
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: 9 d�cembre 2010, 07:15:57 »

*salute*

o7

Jake Daynes
Private Investigator
PPCA Representative

Jake - Ãœber Cool in his PPCA kit.
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: 9 d�cembre 2010, 07:22:47 »

Thank you Mike, I'll still be around to help out when I can, but not in any specific capacity.

Jake Daynes

From Port to port, From Sea to Sea
Your rights matter, You matter.
Vote Pirate
Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

En ligne En ligne

« Répondre #3 le: 9 d�cembre 2010, 09:08:52 »

Jake,

If you were able to be around a bit more, I couldn't ask for a better colleague on the Council, and I hope you'll be able to continue to pitch in here and there as time permits. After all, most of the work the Directors have been doing is peripheral to their elected positions, and there will be plenty of work in the days to come, particularly as we start rolling into our first election.

As for your leadership in the past, I will say that there's no way we would be as organized and effective as we are today without you. You've helped to build a strong, viable party, and I'm proud to be able to build on that legacy, though yours are mighty big shoes to fill. I hope to see a lot more of you at some point in the not-too-distant future.

As far as I'm concerned, you can officially represent the party for as long as you want.

Finally, as a general note, it's gratifying to see that the worst problem faced by the Pirate Party of Canada's Federal Council has been inactivity, with none of the social friction that plagues the Unites States Pirate Party. Part of being Canadian, eh?

Mikkel
« Dernière édition: 9 d�cembre 2010, 09:15:22 par Mikkel Paulson »
Jay Frank
Forum Member

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #4 le: 11 d�cembre 2010, 03:48:37 »

In Soviet Russia...Director resigns you!

The only way to buy time is to make moar money.

Best wishes and positive 01 vibes bro,

J

The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.
-Plato
CraigNobbs
Candidate
Forum Member

Proudly Canadian!
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #5 le: 19 d�cembre 2010, 10:08:37 »

I hear that about life.  I've found it difficult these past few months to even find a few hours to myself each week.  I believe that I can safely speak for all members that were here when you were leader and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for doing what you did to get the PPCA to where it was when you passed the reigns over to Mikkel.

Craig
Pages: [1]   Haut de page
«Imprimer»

Aller à: