Pages: [1]   Go Down
«Print»
Author Topic: Party, Policy, Political Discussion Wednesdays in PPCA Chat!  (Read 118 times)
Ayes
Forum Member

sharing is caring

« on: July 11, 2010, 06:02:56 AM »
+1

The chatroom is open all the time, which is swell and all, but it doesn't bring any incentive for people to come at any specific time to talk about issues that affect the party.

I'm proposing that we designate the hours of 00:00 - 24:00 on every Wednesday to general discussion of the direction + future of the pirate party, policies and actions of the pirate party, and general discussions on political philosophy.

It's not mandatory or anything, but it might help to bring out more of our members into the discussion of issues. We have some dedicated posters here, and frequent participators in the chat rooms, but I want to reach out to the non-frequent people to just stop by sometimes on Wednesdays for increased chat activity.

It will probably help us see the scope of the ideas of our partymen a little more effectively than the chat votes, which are sometimes hard to follow.

So I'm declaring (unofficially) every Wednesday as a day for active Pirate Party Chat, an extended general meeting or what-have-you.

If you guys have other ideas on how to bump up participation and discussion, please share it!

And if anything interesting is discussed in chat on Wednesday, you should post a brief description of it here for posterity! Who discussed what, and what viewpoints were shared!

~~~~~~~~~~~woop

snuck up behind him and took his Quran - he said something about burning the Quran and I was like dude you have no Quran
Pages: [1]   Go Up
«Print»

Jump to: