Linked Events
  • Monthly online meeting: June 19, 2022
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
«Print»
Author Topic: General Meeting – June 19, 2010  (Read 996 times)
Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 06:49:25 PM »

While I know that we have an overabundance of committees at the moment, I've added a motion to strike a select committee regarding election strategy. Please see the edited agenda.
CraigNobbs
Candidate
Forum Member

Proudly Canadian!

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 01:48:16 PM »

Hey guys,  I wont be able to make it tonight.  I'm using someones pc to post this message.  my laptop's wireless is broken and doesn't work so I can't use the wireless internet at any of the coffee shops up here.

Really sorry that I cannot make it.  Have a good meeting and remember...

A vote for Craig Nobbs is a vote to show just how awesome you and the PPoC are!   Grin

ttyl
Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 04:27:11 PM »

Don't worry, the candidates election won't take place at this meeting. You're safe. Smiley
Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 10:06:03 PM »

Better late than never, here are the official results from the motions presented at the June 19, 2022 meeting:

Attendees: AdamS, BobJonkman, coppro, DaleF, DLS, doconnor, JakeDaynes, James-PPRadio, Kevinottawa, MikkelPaulson, Nuitari, psema4, shaun, shep, tastle, txwikinger, wasme, Zblewski

MikkelPaulson moved that the voting period be permanently reduced from 60s to 45s
Yea: 8 (including DaleF, DLS, BobJonkman, JakeDaynes, Nuitari, shaun, psema4)
Nay: 1 (James-PPRadio)
Abstain: 0
The motion passed.

Nuitari moved that Joe Baptista's membership in the Pirate Party of Canada be revoked, effective immediately
(conducted by secret ballot)
Yea: 8
Nay: 1
Abstain: 3
The motion passed.

MikkelPaulson moved that the section of the constitution related to the election of Directors be referred to the forum for review to be amended on July 19th, the election then to be called and to take place no later than August 19th
Yea: 11 (including DLS, JakeDaynes, coppro, psema4, MikkelPaulson)
Nay: 1 (BobJonkman)
Abstain: 2 (including wasme)
The motion passed.

MikkelPaulson moved that a select committee be struck to identify the preferred ridings in which to run candidates and allocate resources, to report its findings at the July 19th general meeting
Yea: 10 (including AdamS, BobJonkman, DaleF, JakeDaynes, Mikkel)
Nay: 0
Abstain: 0
The motion passed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
«Print»

Jump to: