Pages: [1]   Go Down
«Print»
Author Topic: Small site suggestions  (Read 191 times)
rickmcbride
Forum Member

« on: September 18, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »

It might be a good idea to add a tab entitled "Platform" on the main website beside "Home" "About" "Get Involved". Just take the "Our Goals" section of "about" and just throw it in there. Much easier for people who stumbled upon the sight

Also, maybe add a simple page with a list of OFFICIAL current volunteer activities needed, and who to contact about helping with them. Really straight forward stuff

witty/meaningful quote representing my political views - me
Mapleson
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 11:49:42 AM »

I know the platform isn't up yet because it's still being determined, but it definately should be there saying "Coming Soon" or even just the broad stroke policy areas.

Everything else is very good point and would be best coordinated through an Internal Affairs type person (Mikkel at this point, until he delegates the responsibility).  Does someone actually know all of what needs doing, urgently and generally?
rickmcbride
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 04:08:03 PM »

I'm sensing a new position of "Human Resources" will be opening up? lol
That sounds like something most people could do! I volunteer to be a Human Resources manager ! hahaha
But actually, that might be a good position to open up

witty/meaningful quote representing my political views - me
Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 06:15:26 PM »

I don't think we're quite big enough to have a dedicated HR manager. Wink
Sean Hunt
Meeting Chairman
PPCA Representative

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 08:04:25 PM »

The secretary/clerk should be in charge of committee management, among other things.
PatrickBoschalk
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 12:03:13 AM »

I know the platform isn't up yet because it's still being determined, but it definately should be there saying "Coming Soon" or even just the broad stroke policy areas.

Look at any other parties platform. They hit every demographic and bend like a sapling in  a strong gale.
Biogrand
Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 12:58:21 AM »

I don't think we're quite big enough to have a dedicated HR manager. Wink

May an ER manager (electronic resource manager) as this is the internet lol

When confronted with a problem: an open-minded person would first observe, analysis and act with a strategy solve to the problem.
However, a close-minded person would retort to brute force, tantrums and even hysterias when confronted with a problems
Pages: [1]   Go Up
«Print»

Jump to: