Pages: [1]   Go Down
«Print»
Author Topic: How to win voters over  (Read 104 times)
trailblazer11
Forum Member

« on: December 17, 2010, 01:01:33 AM »

Just a quick note on how to win voters over in the next election. We should stay positive. Avoid confrontational angry rhetoric. Respond calmly and steadfastly to challenges that is sure to be directed at us especially on copyright. We want to be the fresh air and leave positive impression on voters. Talk concisely and precisely (if possible) with lots of substance to drive our message home. We want to make old politics evidently silly. Show a clear contrast between us and the major party. We should make that on top of our list if we create a campaign guide or strategy.
Concerned Citizen
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »

Exactly stay away from the attack ads. I'd say focus on trying to fire up the 18-30 demographic and get them voting although that is easier said than done.

Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.
-James Madison
Mikkel Paulson
Party Leader
PPCA Representative

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 03:24:58 PM »

I think it's perfectly acceptable to attack existing policy in moderation as an illustration why we're needed. Attacking the character and motives of others, on the other hand, is an unacceptable approach to politics.
Concerned Citizen
Forum Member

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 10:34:30 AM »

I think it's perfectly acceptable to attack existing policy in moderation as an illustration why we're needed. Attacking the character and motives of others, on the other hand, is an unacceptable approach to politics.

True although most existing politicians are likely to believe an attack on existing policy is an attack on their character... but if thats the case they shouldnt be in politics.

Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.
-James Madison
Ayes
Forum Member

sharing is caring

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 11:18:07 AM »

The best way to attack them is to radiate with superiority.

snuck up behind him and took his Quran - he said something about burning the Quran and I was like dude you have no Quran
Pages: [1]   Go Up
«Print»

Jump to: